Saturday 30 January 2016

Week 4- The Birthday

When I woke up it was my 11th birthday.I was so happy it was my birthday.For breakfast I had pancakes but later that day I went out with my friends and we went to our favourite restaurant, Nandos.After that we went bowling and I got a strike in the first game. When we got back home there was a birthday cake with 11 candles and when I blew them out I made a wish to get newest game console that I wanted for ages. Later that day I got my present and SURPRISE!!!!!!! I got what I wished for.

Antoni 6S

2 comments:

  1. Fact or fiction, Antoni? I hope your real birthday was as good as this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nandos. You lost me after this because all I could think about was Mango and Lime Chicken, yummy. Great effort Antoni.

    ReplyDelete