Saturday 12 March 2016

Week 10 - The War Plan

In 2200 there was a fierce battle going on in the sky. Whilst the battle was raging, two Chinese men debated with an American man who had an ingenious idea.

“We need to stop the war before they discover how to destroy our force field!” I shouted. I moved to the left and showed them a model of a massive robot designed to split the fight. “This will form a much stronger force field and it will give us time to communicate with them, then we can become friends again.”

The Chinese men nodded and they started to build a plan.

Gabriel 5T

1 comment:

  1. A great response to this prompt Gabriel, but am I right in thinking that you are the American man with your 'ingenious' (I like that,) idea? If so, then there are confusions between the first and the third person. Could you have written he shouted instead of I shouted?
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie
    New Plymouth
    New Zealand

    ReplyDelete