Tuesday 8 March 2016

Week 10- Chinese Chatter

One day the two stern Chinese men quickly ran up to a normal kind man sitting on a lonely wooden bench. They complained and argued at him hoping to get answers about their stolen items! The man cried “I'm not the man you’re looking for! Trust me!” The man pleaded “Please don’t hurt me, I didn't do anything wrong!” The two angry men shouted “Tell us what you did last night!” The man said “I ate dinner and then slept, I didn't steal anything!” The two men cried “Sorry we were mistaken, maybe you aren't the person were looking for!”

Holly, 4N

2 comments:

  1. Holly your story is full of drama and intrigue, and you have done a nice job of writing with great expression. And I'm glad that the case of mistaken identity is solved so the normal man is no longer being harassed! Keep up the good work writing on the 100WC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your idea you could improve by less speech and more explanation about the story.

    ReplyDelete