Thursday 28 January 2016

Week 4- The Big Roar

On a cold windy morning i woke up,i just remembered i was on the beach for a week i was starving.later that day, the weather got warmer and i was still tired, i wanted to stay in bed all day i was so tired, suddenly my day came in energetically he proclaimed”come on lets go to the beach” i didnt answer.My parents left to the beach without me i was sleeping,(2 hours later.) My parents still weren't back i unnecessarily i heard a massive noise i ,wondered what it was? My parents coulden’t hear it they were to far away i stood still and with a scared look on my face.It was completly silence for a a second a then the roar came again loader then last time i was shaking.Suddenly the floor stared to shake i was to scared to go out and see. later that day i was not scared anymore i went outside to see what was going on i was to annoyed...

Suyash, 5L

1 comment: