Wednesday 20 January 2016

Week 3- Wild Horse

i felt my red blood dripping down my mountain like bak as i floated roughly onto the ground. i saw a blurry glimpse of the piebald horse galloping away into the distantes, it's hard hoofs plodding along the grassy trail. As i turned my weary head around i saw my grandmother and my mum rushing out with their umbrellas to see what was the matter. i heard my mum's worried voice as she struggled to carry me back to the farmhouse where i was drawing all the animals there. i finally calmed down when i heard my grandmother's calm voice…...

Amira, 5W

1 comment:

  1. Amira, I'm glad to have read a soothing ending to this story of one falling off a horse and being injured. Use capital "I" and give a look over for some spelling corrections. You have some great description - piebald horse, hoofs plodding, and mum's worried voice. Keep up the great writing!
    Mrs. Peterson
    Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete