Saturday 30 January 2016

Week 4- The well

One day I was walking in a meadow when I saw a well. I went up to it but suddenly I fell down. I hurt my leg and could not get up. It was as cold as an iceberg down there and dust was swarming around me. It smelt horrible and I could not see anything through the darkness. There was nothing to hear and, because of the blackness, I had no idea if there was a way out of it. But later that day I heard a man walking by and, thankfully, he helped me get out.

Tom 6S

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tom, thanks for posting, great story! I especially like the interesting words you have used like 'swarming'. I also like how you have used a variety of sentence openings to make your writing more interesting. Maybe next time you could have a go at using some speech?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always watch out for those wells, Tom!

    ReplyDelete