Saturday 16 January 2016

Week 2 - As I joined the queue…

As I joined the queue to see the recycling lemurs, I said to myself, “This queue is going to last forever.” So, just to pass the time, I slipped on my headphones, and started listening to an audio book. By the time I looked up, it was deathly black in the sky,and I was next to get in the lemurs’ cage. Looking up about five minutes later,I was at the front of the queue! I quickly handed in my ticket and raced in. I searched around for the lemurs, only to find that they were all fast asleep!

Maya - Year 4

1 comment:

  1. Maya your descriptive language is amazing! I wonder how you came up with the idea of recycling lemurs? Top Tip- Remember to leave a space after you use a comma. I look forward to reading your next blog!

    Emily
    Roehampton University Trainee Teacher

    ReplyDelete