Thursday 14 January 2016

Week 2- After Two Failed Attempts

After two failed attempts, I woke again in Florida. Today must be the day. It was like the sun had risen just for me. The light shone through my window like a bullet through a heart. On our way my anxiousness was visible as distraction techniques were used to avoid me stressing. We arrived, our bags were checked, I left mum and ran through the gates. Out of breath, I arrived only to be told I needed an adult with me. Mum arrived in seconds. I remembered the sun through my window as I joined the queue. I closed my eyes and finally heard my name called by the man. “Alexander Jackson, are you ready to be trained as a Jedi?”

Alex, 5L

1 comment:

  1. Well done Alex, an engaging and well written piece. You build up suspense really well and your use of vocabulary is extremely effective. I really want to find out how you get on training to be a Jedi!

    ReplyDelete