Friday 15 January 2016

Week 2- The Roller Coaster of Never End

I was so excited as I joined the queue for the brand new roller coaster, but was this the ride I was looking for? I jumped into the cart and noticed a sign saying “drop”! Off we went but after a while I noticed something rather odd. The ride didn’t stop! Round and round we went, up and down and passed the sign saying “drop” so many times I lost count. I started to feel dizzy and sick. I realised that I was on the roller coaster of never end…….HELP! Then I woke up.
Lucas, 4N

2 comments:

  1. Oh how scary Lucas, a rollercoaster that never ends! I am glad it was only a dream. I like the way you have started sentences in different ways. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sebastian rayner31 January 2016 at 01:28

    truly rocking and ROLLING story!:-]

    ReplyDelete